Michael Kors Knockoff

Michael Kors Knockoff

Michael Kors Knockoff

Original Michael Kors hot pink floor length dress retails at $3,995. Famously worn by Jlo and Brooklyn Decker.

I decided I had to have it months ago when I spotted it on pintrest. It took awhile to find the right fabric but I finally did and it cost a whopping $13.76!

23 Responses to Michael Kors Knockoff

1. Kristie, you are simply amazing, a true Renaissance woman of many accomplishments, talents and OMG gorgeous too. Sigh…

2. Sean says:

Holy wow! I’m sorry, but you look a million times better than J-Lo could ever hope to look!

• Don says:

I absolutely concur.
      I am 75 years old(young) and in repeatable language she piqued my ALL.

As an aside, obviously this is a woman who is decisive, capable, and competent in all respects.

3. I like your dress better than the original!!!

4. Brandi says:

wow you are a very talented seamstress, awesome!!!

5. Zach says:

I like this dress a lot and not just because your wearing it, the length and material appear to make for difficult walking though. y Tus nalgas son perfectas, probablamente haces muchos ejercicios!:)

6. kristiewolfe says:

thanks everyone your extremely generous

7. Taylor says:

Damn, if being sexy is a crime,you’d be guilty as charged!

8. wow! you make the dress look good.

9. Same place and time with JLo – it would be your show. Great how you inspire to downsize life without loss lifestyle. Keep up that pace – your blog will explode.

10. elainelwalker says:

Hi,

I thought you might be interested in the Tiny House Fair in Vermont, June 14-16

Regards,
    Elaine

11. Great dress and a wonderful figure.

12. deanna says:

Did you sew yourself? You look fantastic! I love it and I want it! I’ve been searching for a copy of the michael kors dress and can’t find any until yours I’m so jelly.

13. Marissa says:

I love the dress and it reminds me of one a friend ripped off of a Roberto Cavalli. Did you happen to make a pattern to it at all and if so are you willing to share? I’d love to wear it too :)

I rarely use a pattern anymore. They need so much adjusting that it drives me crazy. I have an outline for a how to sew different styles of dresses without patterns – hopefully I can finish it this year!

14. Nicole Smith says:

omg how much will you make the same dress for me please? it looks wayyyyyyyyyyy better the J.los

Hey Nicole I actually just sew as a hobby. I am working on a how to book though…

• Nicole Smith says:

Aww man oh welp! I’m looking forward for that how to book even thought I have NO SEW IN TALENT what so ever!! Thank to google I found you!

I’ve got a really simple way to do it. No patterns. I wore another Michael Kors knockoff just today. I’ll post it on the blog tomorrow :)

15. signalfire6 says:

Holy Mother of God, Woman! You could get paid by the 1000s of dollars just to walk down the street in that thing… (and I’m a straight 60 year old grandma and I’m turned on!)