Tiny House Magazine

Tiny House Magazine

My Hawaii treehouse is featured in Tiny House Magazine this month!!! The magazine is jam packed with inspiration every month so if your own tiny house journey be sure to subscribe!

Tiny House Magazine

The Big Island goes Tiny

hawaii treehouse build

Hawaii Hut on Stilts

Tropical Bedroom

12 Responses to Tiny House Magazine

1. Steve Bussell says:

Congrats on the Tiny House Magazine!! You might try consulting people on how to do their Tiny
    House builds. Just following how you worked your challenges and completed it anyway, is not a
    skill most people have in their toolbox of knowledge. Thanks for sharing your journey.

2. Judy DeMoisy says:

Beautiful, simply beautiful!

3. Ken Weaver says:

Congrats on being featured in this month’s issue. Watching you and Kelly C. successfully build tiny houses has really challenged my view of what home ownership is. “All you need is less” enters into nearly every decision I am making now. My wife has noticed the change and is coming around. Our future is starting to have options again and retirement before 70 is looking like a possibility again. Thanks for being an inspiration to so many.

4. Creek Stewart says:

Congrats on this Kristie! Creek

5. erik says:

Fabulous tree house! Your can do spirit and enthusiasm for life remind me of another quite handy and selfmade lady, http://www.dorothyainsworth.com/welcome.html Cheers to ya!

6. Dale says:

You ever thought of pitching a show for HGTV? You really should.

Thanks Dale, i would love for my next project to be filmed but the process seems pretty difficult. Maybe I can atleast do some webisodes or somethinv along those lines.

7. Wendy says:

Would luv to know some more back story, like how you obtained the big island property?

8. Kaleb says:

Did you need any permits for the septic or is it necessary only if the house was larger?