Official Airbnb Trailer

Official Airbnb Trailer

Have you all noticed the trend of books that have little movie trailers to promote them lately? Well being the avid reader that I am I love it and hope it catches on.

When my former potato coworker and good friend Ellis (who just so happens to be super talented when it comes to the entire video making process) came to Hawaii I knew I wanted him to create a little trailer for my airbnb treehouse listing.

I invited a friend from Idahome, Tara who now lives in Maui to bring her beau and spend a few days exploring the Big Island while Ellis followed them with a camera and I tried my best to stay out of the shot.

I just received the final product a couple days ago and I love it – I hope you do too!

Mahalo,

Kristie

P.S. You can find my listing here: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2615058 Do me a favor by adding it to your wishlist (this will help my rank on the site). If you’re not on airbnb yet – JOIN it’s so fun staying in unique places around the globe. You can use the promotional code www.airbnb.com/c/kwolfe3?s=8 to get $25 towards your first stay!

P.S.S. If your interested in world travel or need some creative video work done you can find Ellis’s contact info on his blog TravelMovements.com

17 Responses to Official Airbnb Trailer

1. Kimberly says:

You guys sure did show a lot of the island and her activities. A few places places like near the Boiling Pots were pretty risky. This island is unforgiving. Stay safe. Let your guests know too.

2. Michael Lewis says:

Gorgeous “tree house”.

3. Tony says:

He did an excellent job showcasing your tree house and the joys the Big Island offers. Love the house, and the swing……perfection!

4. just wondering if your airbnb listing got taken down? i live on oahu but head to big island a few times a year?

5. I’m not able to bring up your airbnb listing…is it still live?

6. Macy M says:

Did the link move by chance? I click it and it says it’s forbidden, maybe because its a mobile link and I’m on a computer, I tried to fix that and it still says forbidden though?

I think that’s what it is, a mobile link I will fix it this afternoon. I just turned on my phone and it worked.

7. […] Big Island, bought a lot in Hawaii and with her creative mind and dedication,¬†created the ultimate tiny treehouse, which she has rented months in advance on […]

8. Jim says:

It’s been a while since I was inspired but you did it for me after watching your YouTube video on the treehouse in Hawaii. Very nice and your friends should not worry about you finding a suitor. If you aren’t taken yet I will snap you up in a New York minute.

9. Paul Moros says:

Hi Kristie i have a land by the sea in greece and would like to build tiny houses are u interested in cooperating helping me ?thank u for your time cheers Paul email paul.moros@gmail.com